Registering for courses at the Founders Study Center is fairly straightforward. Students can register for courses in the Spring 2020 semester beginning December 20, 2019. Register early! There are a limited number of openings to work with our mentors. Once all the openings are filled, registration will close. Our standard courses cost $125 each. The Study Center requires that all students are faithful attenders of a local church. Here is a list of our standard courses. An asterisk(*) designates courses which can be transferred into our partnering institutions:
Courses for Credit
- *Biblical Preaching (Dr. Tom Ascol)
- *Pastoral Theology (Dr. Tom Ascol)
- *Theology of the Reformers (Dr. Timothy George)
- *Baptist Identity (Dr. Tom Nettles)
- *Church Planting and Missions (Dr. Jared Longshore)
- *Christian Maturity (Dr. Jared Longshore)
- *Christian Leadership (Dr. Jared Longshore)
- *Ministry of Worship (Dr. Ken Puls)
Not for Credit
- Spiritual Depression (Dr. Martyn Lloyd Jones)
Openings to work with mentors are now full.
Registration for Spring 2020 is closed.
You can still register for our Short Courses
Students who are interested in taking a short course at the Founders Study Center are able to register for one any time of the year. These courses cost $50 and serve as a nice introduction the Founders Study Center. Here is a list of our short courses:
- Baptist Covenant Theology (Dr. Fred Malone and Dr. Jim Renihan)
- Worship (Dr. Bruce Leafblad)
- Evangelism (Jim Odens and R. F. Gates)
- Introduction to the Puritans (Dr. Mark Dever, Dr. J. I. Packer and others)
Access courses to preview course descriptions and syllabi.