Registering for courses at the Founders Study Center is fairly straightforward. Students can register for courses in the Spring 2020 semester beginning December 20, 2019. Register early! There are a limited number of openings to work with our mentors. Once all the openings are filled, registration will close. Our standard courses cost $125 each. The Study Center requires that all students are faithful attenders of a local church. Here is a list of our standard courses. An asterisk(*) designates courses which can be transferred into our partnering institutions:
Courses for Credit
- *Biblical Preaching (Dr. Tom Ascol)
- *Pastoral Theology (Dr. Tom Ascol)
- *Theology of the Reformers (Dr. Timothy George)
- *Baptist Identity (Dr. Tom Nettles)
- *Church Planting and Missions (Dr. Jared Longshore)
- *Christian Maturity (Dr. Jared Longshore)
- *Christian Leadership (Dr. Jared Longshore)
- *Ministry of Worship (Dr. Ken Puls)
Openings to work with mentors are now full.
Registration for Spring 2020 is closed.
Access courses to preview course descriptions and syllabi.