Registering for courses at the Founders Study Center is fairly straightforward. Students can register for courses in the Fall 2018 Semester from July 20 through August 31st. Our standard courses cost $125 each. The Study Center requires that all students are faithful attenders of a local church. Here is a list of our standard courses. An asterisk(*) designates courses which can be transferred into our partnering institutions:
- *Biblical Preaching (Dr. Tom Ascol)
- *Pastoral Theology (Dr. Tom Ascol)
- *Theology of the Reformers (Dr. Timothy George)
- *Baptist Identity (Dr. Tom Nettles)
- *Christian Leadership (Dr. Jared Longshore)
- *Christian Maturity (Dr. Jared Longshore)
- *Ministry of Worship (Dr. Ken Puls)
- Spiritual Depression (Dr. Martyn Lloyd Jones)
Registration for Fall 2018 Courses is now closed.
Students who are interested in taking a short course at the Founders Study Center are able to register for one any time of the year. These courses cost $50 and serve as a nice introduction the Founders Study Center. Here is a list of our short courses:
- Baptist Covenant Theology (Dr. Fred Malone and Dr. Jim Renihan)
- Worship (Dr. Bruce Leafblad)
- Evangelism (Jim Odens and R. F. Gates)
- Introduction to the Puritans (Dr. Mark Dever, Dr. J. I. Packer and others)
Access courses to preview course descriptions and syllabi.