A Treatise on Church Order
MANUAL OF THEOLOGY
by J. L. DAGG
That thou shouldst set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city.–Titus i. 5.
The rest will I set in order when I come.-1 Cor. xi. 34.
Entered, according to Act of Congress in the year 1858, by
THE SOUTHERN BAPTIST PUBLICATION SOCIETY,
In the Clerk’s Office of the District Court of South Carolina.
- Chapter I–BAPTISM
- Chapter II–LOCAL CHURCHES
- Chapter III–THE CHURCH UNIVERSAL
- Chapter IV–INFANT MEMBERSHIP
- Chapter V–COMMUNION
- Chapter VI–WASHING OF FEET
- Chapter VII–PUBLIC WORSHIP
- Chapter VIII–THE MINISTRY
- Chapter IX–DISCIPLINE
- Chapter X–MISCELLANEOUS TOPICS
- Conclusion–DUTY OF BAPTISTS