MANUAL OF THEOLOGY
by J. L. DAGG
That thou shouldst set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city.–Titus i. 5.
The rest will I set in order when I come.-1 Cor. xi. 34.
Entered, according to Act of Congress in the year 1858, by
THE SOUTHERN BAPTIST PUBLICATION SOCIETY,
In the Clerk’s Office of the District Court of South Carolina.
- Chapter I–BAPTISM
- Chapter II–LOCAL CHURCHES
- Chapter III–THE CHURCH UNIVERSAL
- Chapter IV–INFANT MEMBERSHIP
- Chapter V–COMMUNION
- Chapter VI–WASHING OF FEET
- Chapter VII–PUBLIC WORSHIP
- Chapter VIII–THE MINISTRY
- Chapter IX–DISCIPLINE
- Chapter X–MISCELLANEOUS TOPICS
- Conclusion–DUTY OF BAPTISTS